I’m on a vitamin C kick. I just had an amazing vitamin c facial. I have been pounding the vitamin C because, well it’s cold season. I love me some clementines. And, I can’t get enough of Beautycounter’s No. 1 Brightening Facial Oil which is packed with vitamin C.
My goal for my skin is to be even, bright and glowing and this oil is gradually helping me achieve that goal. Vitamin C is a miracle for your skin. Obviously, we ingest it, but did you know that applying it to your face has benefits as well?
Why slather vitamin C on your skin?
- Vitamin C helps the production of collagen. Collagen keeps your skin plump and smooth. As we age we lose collagen and our skin becomes wrinkled and saggy (let’s do what we can to help that). No one wants saggy anything.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It helps fight off all the thing that age our skin. Everyday we put our face through a lot. We head out into the sun and get some interaction with plenty of pollutants. Vitamin C actually helps fight off the free radicals (everything that ages our skin) that the environment loves to gift us with.
- Vitamin C makes us glow. That’s right – with regular use it helps our skin shed off dead skin cells, evens out skin tone and brings out that youthful glow.
I bought a small kit that included a trial size of the Brightening Facial Oil and a Brightening Facial Mask and immediately fell for the oil. The mask is great too, but I’m such a sucker for oils and creams. I used the trial size for a week and ordered a regular bottle so that I wouldn’t miss a day. I look forward to putting it on in the morning after my shower. It smells like oranges, so it’s kinda like a fresh cup of juice. It provides serious hydration, but I still like to use a face cream on top of it (I need all the help I can get with moisture). It’s no surprise that it was awarded Best of Beauty by Allure.
All skin types can benefit from this little treasure for your skin. Check it out. Fall in love.
Other products I love from Beautycounter:
- Cleansing Balm
- Sheer Lipstick in Rose
- Lip Gloss in Bare Shimmer
- Baby Daily Protective Balm (I use it on my hands, feet and lips at night)
If you aren’t familiar with Beautycounter, you are missing out. Their products are very clean and safe. Their mission is simple “To Get Safer Products into the Hands of Everyone”. Read more about the ingredients they use and the many they refuse to put into their line.
Let me know what you love from Beautycounter!