Lucky for me I love to workout. Sweating isn’t a chore (unless it’s yard work, which you probably won’t catch me doing). I have tried *almost* every single pair of bottoms from lululemon (and most other popular brands).
I have found a pair that can go from any workout to errands to coffee with your girls then straight to bed. They are almost too comfortable. Is that even possible? Well, if you are all about comfort, then these are for you.
- Made for yoga
- No-dig waistband
- High rise
- Naked sensation (so light and soft you may feel like you aren’t wearing anything)
Why I love them:
- So comfortable that I will wear them to any workout.
- Appreciate the higher waist (tuck it all in).
- OMG, so soft – seriously, buttery-soft.
- Because they feel like a second skin, you can move easily in them. They don’t offer much for compression, which allows you move about freely.
If you love a super tight compression tight, you probably won’t fall in love with these crops (but maybe it’s time to try something new). I wish they had more colors and prints. Currently, you can only score these crops in black or “fatigue green”.
If you need a new lightweight, comfy pair of crops, try these out! I promise you will love how comfortable they are!
**Note: these crops were gifted to me by lululemon. Opinions are my own.