It’s on my bucket list – CorePower Yoga Teacher Training!
Many of my friends and my sister have gone through the CPY Teacher Training and all of them have said that it’s life changing. No, it doesn’t mean you have to teach yoga (although, you can), but this training allows you to deepen your practice and challenge yourself. You will meet new friends, learn more about yoga, deepen your own practice and most importantly, build strength in your body from the inside out.
CPY Teacher Training is on of the best yoga trainings offered. If you’ve been thinking about it, you should definitely talk to other yogis that have gone through the program. Ask them questions. Get their opinions. What did they love about it?
Power Yoga Teacher Training starts February 25th in Eden Prairie. It’s an eight week program that runs Thursday evenings from 7:15-10:15 and Saturday and Sundays from 1:30-4:30. This particular training is led by two wonderful and inspirational yogis, Karen and Jen.
Get more information at the studio. Talk to Karen (the manager) or any other instructor and they can fill you in. Take that next step. Challenge yourself. Empower yourself.
You can expect to experience and learn:
– How to build confidence and strength in your practice and daily life
– How to teach yoga as an all-encompassing workout for body, mind and spirit
– The history of yoga and how its foundation is relevant today
– Proper posture alignment, how to avoid injury and basic anatomy
– How to sequence postures with breath for a powerful Vinyasa flow
– Tools to create and teach dynamic classes to help you build a loyal following
– How to present your class so it’s inspirational, engaging and effective
– How to read alignment and make proper adjustments for your students
CorePower Yoga Eden Prairie
7739 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344