For me, April brought a big fresh start for me. I started working full-time again.
It had been nine months since I was laid off from my full-time position. I wasn’t necessarily upset or sad when I was laid off because:
- It was July…hello, not working in the summer was awesome.
- I had an ill dog at home that I was able to spend lots of time with and give extra love to before she had to leave my life.
- I thought being a stay-at-home wife had a nice ring to it.
Fast forward six months.
- Boredom had set in.
- My brain was feeling deprived of challenges.
- Netflix was getting old.
- Oh, and I also missed that paycheck.
So, I found a fab job and I’m finding balance once again. Blogging, socializing, working out AND working is task, but I enjoy the challenge and being busy. I look forward to what’s in store for me.
Don’t worry, Fiercely Fetching isn’t going anywhere!
I believe change and fresh starts are a good thing. You can’t grow with out challenge.
Thanks for sticking with me throughout my journey.
I look forward to more product reviews, workouts and any other fun stuff that gets thrown my way.