Move over Hydrafacial, there’s a new treatment in town.
The Oxygen Facial is really three treatments in one.
- Exfoliation – the benefits of a microdermabrasion.
- Deep facial rejuvenation – the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients.
- Healing – the oxygenation of the skin from within.
This trio of benefits improves skin tone, evens texture and nourishes the complexion. You will be glowing just after one treatment. It’s being called the “Super Facial” and I see why!
I had my treatment at Complexions on Carter with Maggie. I love Complexions on Carter because they find that perfect balance with technology and relaxation. The treatments are effective, yet I feel like I spent a day relaxing at the spa when I’m finished.
When I have a facial, I like to feel it working; any sort of sensation on my skin telling me something is happening. The O2 facial delivered. When you experience an Oxygen facial, you feel the reaction on the skin. Carbon Dioxide bubbles are created at the surface of the skin, and when they burst you feel the sensation. This reaction stimulates Oxygen-rich blood flow to the treatment area and allows the skin to better absorb those good nutrients that are about to be applied.
The Oxygen facial is a four-step process:
- Exfoliation: The hand piece of the machine is fitted with a special capsule (fresh with each client). This capsule is what buffs, foams and creates that chemical reaction with the skin.
- Infusion: A special nutrient rich, age defying gel/mask is applied to the skin and is gently massaged in with another hand piece. This part of the facial is super relaxing. Ahhhhh.
- Hands on massage: After the massage probe has smoothed the gel into the skin, Maggie massages the remaining mask into the skin with her magical massage hands.
This hour long treatment includes all the pampering and relaxation that the signature facial has to offer; massage of the face, neck, shoulders, décolleté, hands & arms. There is absolutely no down time. If you want brighter, fresher, and more even skin tone, you need to try this treatment. With a series of treatments you can expect to see improvement in lines, sun damage, and even acne. My skin looked and felt amazing after just one treatment.
I have a special offer for you when you mention Fiercely Fetching! Book your Oxygen Facial and receive $25 off! Regular price is $175, and it’s all yours for $150!